Man to man: Elegant storage

 Man to man: Elegant storage
Interiorfo - Living Room. I'm crazy about China cabinets. China cabinets give a deliciously stylish storage and create an elegant Nordic look at home. I think especially the cabinets work well for storing tableware, glass and beautiful bottles – here, you can easily make a delicious list.

As you can see on billed eye, I have chosen to focus primarily on black cabinets, which are usually well can be a little heavy in the room, but I think the glass on the front makes it nice and open. I prefer black cabinets, they provide much more character than the whites.

Oliver furniture designer showcases some beautiful, especially the black models, you think I'm a little rawer. The breakdown of the cabinets work well and gives many different uses.

Think having 2 paragraph 3 subjects create standing next to each other – the gad I see in my living room!
Man to man: Elegant storage

Man to man: Elegant storage

Man to man: Elegant storage

Man to man: Elegant storage

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

0 comments:

Interiorfo © 2014. All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates

Designed by-SpeckyThemes